Welcome to my world!

Somewhere between my fantasy and what is real

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Dramaless life

I don't feel like posting much these days.Nothing exciting anyways.My drama life is over so it's calm for now.Just hiding in my crib and at work watching more Japanese drama with my sucky connection at home.I just finished season 1 and 2 of Hana Yori Dango which is the original version of Meteor Garden (remember f4?).Haha.Gay right?But what caught me most is the soundtrack for the drama which is Utada Hikaru's Flavor of Life.I have heard this song a long time ago when I didn't understand Japanese but this time it made more sense.Maybe it's also because songs always relate to a part of your life and experiences.I'm gonna start watching a new series again but for now go check out to the video.Here is the lyrics and translation to the song.Until next time guys,take care!Hugs

No comments: