Welcome to my world!

Somewhere between my fantasy and what is real

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Long awaited post

Gosh so much has been happening(or not happening) nowadays.I'm still in a daze after graduation which I didn't even blog about.It's been a wild fun ride so far with trying to get jobs and dealing with the disappointment while working for a wonderful friend and mentor on things that I have never done before which are so pretty and uplifting to me.Its been a wonderful journey so far and I'm looking forward to what the future can and will bring to me.I hope the USA will continue to bring me wonderful memories and amazing friends.

On the other hand,I miss my family.Spending time with them while they were here visiting has made me so homesick for the comfort and love of my family.I miss the people who understands me most and who love me just the same even when I lose my temper or get into some crazy ideas.I've been talking to my mum very often nowadays and I really hope I can fly her here soon or go home to visit.Missing Chinese New Year again this year has been really hard for me.The comfort of family that people take for granted makes me feel even closer to home and wanting to return to that safety comfort zone.At the same time,I'm chasing my dream of becoming a successful PR person and building my career.I want something out of nothing and I want to make it happen.Wish me luck on that.

The lazy part of me just wants to go on doing what I'm doing....having fun and working when I need to.The bimbo princess wants to not only be an alter ego but reality.At the same time,the crazy perfectionist part of me just wants to get a head start working and leading a normal adult life.What do I do?Will a change of environment help?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

GiGling Guru said...

The bimbo princess wants to not only be an alter ego but reality.


this made me giggle

hee hee