Welcome to my world!

Somewhere between my fantasy and what is real

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Lost Without You

I feel so lost...something that I've gotten so used to and devoted to has been torn away from my life making me feel so vulnerable and useless.Yes I'm talking about my INTERNET connection.I came home only to find out that my modem has crashed and I can't go online.Thank god for the next best thing, hotspot in Starbucks.So now I'm sitting at Starbucks with my Java Chip Frap and checking emails, doing bank transactions and of cos updating my blogs and facebook/Friendster. I realized that I've gotten so addicted to going online and being unable to do that is so uncomfortable not to mention that it makes me nervous to think that I might have forgotten to pay my bills or not able to check an important email.

As well as any internet whore knows, obviously those are just excuses for my addiction. My bills are paid in advance and who would possibly send me such an important email? I just need the comfort of being online and able to msn with my friends talking about nonsensical stuff. I need to fix my internet!!!!

No comments: