Welcome to my world!

Somewhere between my fantasy and what is real

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Pre-winter blues

Each passing day brings me closer to realizing that I'm graduating.While this may sound wonderful,it scares the hell out of me because I'm still unemployed and getting frustrated looking for a job.I don't know if its me who is not putting enough effort or that theres not enough opportunities for me.I know putting the blame on others wont make it any easier so it must be me huh.Which makes me feel even worse.I'm on the verge of saying fuck it and just go home after I graduate even though I have no intention of doing PR in Malaysia (much less after reading Jon's posting)

I just got back from NYC for a weekend long of shopping,drinking and eating.Found a few deals at the outlet mall (FCUK,Coach,BCBG,AX) and that was my endorphine rush for a while but after realizing how much I've spent and how much I will have to save so that I can go for all the trips planned for December adds to my frustration.plastic is dangerous people.

Another thing that made me kinda sad was realizing that someone deleted me from their Facebook after a weird confrontation.I mean just because they wanna keep their distance they decide its better to cut all ties with you.I understand how that person must be feeling because I did the same thing after going through an unpleasant experience.The funny thing is your girlfriend didn't delete me off her Facebook!And she was the one giving me that nasty look.It's sad to realize again that karma hurts.

Why is everyone frustrated these days anyway?I need to read more positive blogs!!!!It's like PMS gone wild on the internet.The worse thing is,I ran out of Dunhills and I don't feel like degrading to Marlboros.Guess it's a good time to try stopping or stop buying at least since my parents will be coming in a couple months for my graduation and the last thing daddy said to me at the airport was "Please try quitting".As of now,I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere.Can't seem to see any green grass on either side.Is this what they call the blues?

1 comment:

Les Potter said...

Denki Dearest,
You may have the blues, my friend. That is understandible. You have come far, but you face an important transition soon. My blues song for you is:

Woke up this morning,
Was feeling kinda scared.
Going to gradtuare soon,
Then things really get weird.
Gotta get a job,
And start being an adult.
But the way I feel right now,
That's a big insult.

(Reprise)
Got them graduate blues,
Makes me so scared I wanna shout.
Because college is so cool,
But Daddy says I gotta get out.

Denki, if what I read here is any indication (and it is), you have all the intelligence and passion you need to be successful. The ultimate Potterism is you have all you need within you right now to live successfully and happily. Plus, there will always be people like me who will help you. Just ask.