Welcome to my world!

Somewhere between my fantasy and what is real

Saturday, December 8, 2007

I want some JUICY!!!!

Exams are almost almost over.Just one more paper which is way easy for me so it's practically the holidays for me already.I was shopping today and came across this coat from none other than Juicy Couture.I was almost about to buy it when I realized I do have many coats and maybe should not be spending money on nonsense(yes thank you guys for restraining me too).But I'm missing the coat.Chris said I wanted it just because it was Juicy and the tag was pink.Yeah I admit if it was any other brand I wouldn't even consider spending so much on a lousy coat that probably won't keep me warm throughout crazy Maryland weather (how can it snow so early anyway?God must be playing a mean trick on us poor folks!).But it is JUICY!!!!!And I don't know why but I've been craving for some Juicy stuff lately.I told Chris its because I need to bimbo-fy myself.

Anyways mummy called when I was shopping.I gotten myself into a mess this time as usual by not able to be in Maryland when they arrive because I will be gambling (eww I hate the thought of losing money again) and whoring my ass off (which I may need to do if I gamble)
in Las Vegas and now she's contemplating on whether to come for my graduation after all.Daddy booked the tickets but she told me she really doesn't wanna come (even though she didn't tell daddy that and she said a totally opposite thing to Dessie) and she said with all the shit, she might not come after all.What do I do?I was actually thinking of asking my parents to cancel the whole thing and let me party here a couple more months then I will go home after that.Sounds good?At least if I go home without a job I will have some pretty things and good experiences to bring home with me, right?

I went to this club with Pei Chi and Mabel and two of their friends tonight.Gosh it was so empty.Apparently everyone was at the usual Grand Central where it's comfy and way overpacked but not this new joint.At least their drunk friend was there to entertain us.She cracked me up with her over the board loudness and lame ass funny jokes.Oh and the cute person from last night was at the joint tonight too!awwww.....but the partner I saw last night was no where to be found...hmm...potential player???Mabel and I were bitching and joking the whole night about everything and nothing at all.When we were walking down the stairs,this pretty lady asked us why we were so giggly....I answered "Because we are fabulous". I guess I shocked her because all she said was "Oh..."Opps..my bad.Did I say something I'm not suppose to?Well Mabel and I ARE fabulous.We are high class mistresses anyways right?haha.opps....TMI!!!!Wondering whois the pimp,huh?

Alrightey,time to sleep.Gotta wake up early for wine tasting tomorrow.Too little alcohol in my body today.My roomate, Aizhan thinks I'm an alcoholic.Well I'm not gonna let her down then.Till next time,cheers!!!!

No comments: