Welcome to my world!

Somewhere between my fantasy and what is real

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Let it snow,let it snow,let it snow

Yeah it is snowing outside.So pretty outside!!!For today at least.Tomorrow comes and it becomes all squishy and dirty.Ewwww.At least finals are over soon.2 tomorrow and one next week and I'm done!!!!!It's time for a holiday!!!!Can't wait till Jas comes!8 days and counting....My bimbo partner in crime is so hot these days.I'm so jealous!!!!!!!!!!!

Pei Chi wants a mistletoe for Christmas...Maybe she wants someone to kiss her under that mistletoe....I blow you a virtual kiss ok.kissy kissy Pei Chi!!!!

here is a cappuccino kiss for u

I watched Victoria Secret fashion show last night...everyone was so picture perfect as usual.So pretty!!I missed out the performance by Spice Girls though because I had to go to Pei Chi's place in the middle of the show.I ran to the Uni Club and made Larry change the channel to let me watch the finale.He rolled his eyes when he found out that I wanted to watch a fashion show.Hey!!!It's not just any fashion show...it's VICTORIA SECRET FASHION SHOW! Yaz said I shouldn't watch that rubbish wor....
would you NOT watch them?Pretty petty angels!

No comments: