Welcome to my world!

Somewhere between my fantasy and what is real

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The beginning of a triology

Episode 1: Laundry and Maison
The first part of our 3 day clubbing began in Maison. Although I like the interior and design of the place, the crowd and smoke was too much for me. We couldn't dance and I spent half the night drinking in a little hole at the corner of the room. Naturally I got wasted that night and was throwing up in the bathroom. Jon told me I kept going to the guys bathroom because I didn't know there was any difference (it was separated by a screen) but that was the only wild thing I did that night. My lovely friend cum second wife Jas is back and wild wild wild!Party party party babe!!!! Apart from being drunk, the night would have ended even better if it wasn't for some drama show some people were putting on. All the screaming, crying and stupid shit people do for love or attention We also went to Laundry the night before so I will post the photos from that too! But thanks to Jas, Jon, Mich, Lee, Sim, Mike, Whey Lu and the rest for making such a great time possible! I love you guys! No drama next time k!

Laundry

Top: Me and Lee
Bottom: Jon, Sim, Jas

Michelle syiok sendiri


Maison




No comments: