Welcome to my world!

Somewhere between my fantasy and what is real

Thursday, July 12, 2007

End of the road

Episode 3: G's Bday and Zouk

Our 3rd night has finally come and gone. And man was it a tiring 3 nights. I finally realized that I’m really too old for hard core clubbing anymore. It’s fun the first night and maybe even the second, but hit the third and you seriously question your age and what you would trade to spend a quiet day home or chilling out than out braving the endless stream of rejecting ugly desperate people, taking care of drunk friends, making sure people get home safely and avoiding the cops.

G's bday was nice even though it was rushed. All of us felt bad to leave so early especially since we are pretty close friends. But I'm sure Jon will make it up to u G! Enjoy being 21 after you get back to the States ok. Come to Maryland sometime or I will drop by your place and we can tani! We rushed back to Jon's house to change and get ready after G's bday for Zouk and boy was it hectic! Estrogen overload.

Word up, Ling and Pauline came out with us to Zouk and we had a great time cam whoring, drinking and dancing! Can’t believe we took THAT many pictures! At 1am, both of them had to leave. I wanted to leave with them but Datin Seri Paduka insisted I stay because she was drunk and wasn’t sure if she could drive (I know that was just a lame excuse to get me to stay Jas!) so I got my bag and turn to watch Jon and the rest of them leave to the comfort of their beds. The night passed slowly after they left because I just sat in Zouk waiting for everyone to finish clubbing and since I still wasn’t feeling well and wanted to take care of others, I was trying my best to avoid alcohol. Jas came into Zouk drunk and wild again. Keeping up with her was a wild goose chase and it was fun to see how hyper and animated she gets when she’s drunk! When it was time to leave, there were road blocks all around so we ended up in Jln. Alor indulging on some midnight snacks along with Mike, Sue Ann and Serena. And all the while, Jas was driving. I salute you Datin! This one is a tanker people!

On the way home, we thought we were being followed by strangers because they drove very near us so Jas sped through the roads but we were still closely tailgated. We started to get nervous because of the bad safety conditions in KL and we couldn’t see the number plate or driver of the car so I was asking Jas to speed home or to the nearest police station. Turns out it was Mike STALKING us!!!!! Haha. Thanks a lot bro! There’s the conclusion to another fun filled night. Here are some pictures taken that night. If picture can speak a thousand words, foreign languages will be needed for the amount of cam whoring we do!


The original pimp daddy

Happy 21st!




A retard, a poser and a drunk

Poser giler babiz


'Chicks' with bodyguard

After a long night of partying


No comments: