Welcome to my world!

Somewhere between my fantasy and what is real

Friday, August 31, 2007

Central of the Grand-ness

Everything looks better behind my purple balloon

The venue:Thursday ladies night at Grand Central
The people:Ho's and lo's, bitches and hitches (A bunch of drunk people looking good and having a good time)

Yup, that's my experience at Grand Central second time round. First time definitely wasn't as fun as I was watching drag queens strutting their stuff for all their worth where you can see but to touch...it will cost you sumthin. This time round, seeing is believing, and baby you gotta believe it. Whatever you call it...chicks, babes, butches, drama queens, lesbians...man was it gay town to the extreme. And when I mean gay, I mean happy, ecstatic and downright outrageously fan-fucking-tastic!

Alright people, the lo' down for tonight. My ladies and I headed up to Grand Central (a gay bar but ladies night on Thursday) to have some fun and meet other friends plus some. Naturally, the environment and people there was to a certain extent, GAY!

Ma bitches

To sum it up, there was some *ahem* activities going on in the club involving alcohol, grinding and someone tall, sexy and possess a nice set of ermm....teeth? Until next time, my gorgeousnesssesssssssss..................there will certainly be a next time =)

No comments: