Welcome to my world!

Somewhere between my fantasy and what is real

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Leaving

Time does fly by so fast! I'm leaving KL tomorrow after almost 2 months of pure lepaking and traveling around. I would like to thank my good friends for making my time here soooooooo memorable. I will miss all the mamak sessions, clubbing and drinking, holiday trips, spending moolah and just being there for me through good and bad times. Thanks Jon and Sim for rushing back to KL just to spend time with me before I leave and Pau and Ling for staying out so late. and the rest for just taking the time and effort to make my night so perfect And thank you for the flaming lambo! It was crazy!!! Thank you to all my other friends who I hung out with this vacation. I love ALL of you sooooooooooooooo muchie muchie!

This vacation has been pretty tiring with all the trips and excitement going on. Kinda makes me want to hold on to life here. But there are also obstacles and stuff that's waiting for me in US to handle. Hopefully everything will run smoothly. Sometimes I wish I was more independent and confident in things I have to do and obstacles I have to overcome. I hope my life does not fall apart when I return to the States. I hope I hope I hope....

Next stop is Japan. Gosh, I have to brush up my Japanese and culture!!! I can't wait to meet all my friends and family there as well. Hope this will be another vacation that's hard to forget.

I hope I don't cry at the airport tomorrow. Haha. More than that, I hope I don't cry when I get to US airport. Don't make me cry...*cross fingers*

Until next time, SAYONARA! Will be posting up pictures soon!

No comments: