Welcome to my world!

Somewhere between my fantasy and what is real

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Baboon and her animal friends

I still remember when I was back in KL that many of us in our gang had nicknames in the form of animals.I don't know the reason why we had those names but maybe because it's suppose to represent our alter ego (or maybe its just because we seem like a bunch of jungle animals most of the time).Some of the nicknames were created out of thin air while others (such as mine) was more obvious.So this post is to remind my lovely animal friends that I miss them and love them long long time.If I missed anyone,let me know.In the mean time,let me put those I remember....And guys, tell me if you can see the resemblance of our "animal side".

The Cow

The Giraffe

The Doggie

The Cicak (Lizard)

The Mermaid

The Hippo

Abu The Monkey

The Donkey

The Baboon


4 comments:

GiGling Guru said...

who is that doggie?

so handsome

wooo woo

dimsum_inc said...

haha all the animals here are so perasan!

Unknown said...

OMG... i really looked like a donkey... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pauline said...

hahahaha omg!!!!!!
please la.. i dun see any resemblance at allllll!!!! but but.. the doggie i think a bit la.. then the donkey also la.. the baboon most la!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAAHA =p