Welcome to my world!

Somewhere between my fantasy and what is real

Thursday, May 31, 2007

The great reunion

I finally manage to meet up with my darling wife Tiffany!!!It's been too long!Hanging out with her in New York City was da bomb!In the city where shopping,good food,parties and celebrities never stops,what more could you ask for when you have your darling to share it with?Being so bad with directions and everything,I manage to keep getting us lost in the city,wandering around aimlessly and just sitting and talking for an hour in the subway...and all the time she just stood by me.I wonder where I will find other people who would go through that with me?I love you long time honey!!!

The trip to NYC has also been pretty enlightening in many ways.Being exposed to people that I normally wouldn't and going to places that I otherwise wouldn't has really shown me another side of the city that I have never seen before when I'm there with my other friends.But in the end,I realize no matter how much I love the city,I don't belong there.Life there is too complicated if you really wanna make a name for yourself.With so much going on, its easy to lose yourself in the city and a friend told me that you have to really be very very strong and clear of your goals so that you don't lose yourself in all the glitz and glamour.Although I'm majoring in PR,I understood that if I were to live there,I would eventually lose myself.Hell,I've been losing myself since coming to US!But my friend also said that life is all about losing yourself and then finding yourself again.What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Which brings me to another story....Desmond called me one afternoon crying because he was in the hospital with no recollection of how he ended up there.This shocked me to the bone because he was worried he was attacked.So in the end,my friend drove me up 2 hours after his work to Philly just to pick Desmond up to bring him back to my place which is another 2 hours.Another friend took the time to drive us around for food and shopping the next couple of days.This made me realize how lucky I was to have such friends who would do things like that for me.If it weren't for them, I would have risk taking a bus to see Desmond myself and maybe getting lost in Philly.Thanks!You guys are the best!Thankfully Dessie was much better and with the help of good food,ciggies and great company, both of us manage to have a fantastic weekend.

Well now I'm in Boston with my wifey and we shall see what's in store for me in Boston.Hopefully I learn and see new things over the next few days and enjoy myself to the fullest.It's gonna be a great start to my summer holidays!!!!

No comments: