Welcome to my world!

Somewhere between my fantasy and what is real

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Waiting to return

Finals are almost near and that signals the end of the semester once again!wohoo!this time its really my time to celebrate by going home.havent breathe Malaysian air for the past one and a half years.I'm so homesick now (starring at my flight ticket) and I'm just counting days till I land and start my endless rounds of yum cha sessions,clubbing sessions,karaoke sessions and not forgetting SHOPPING and CAM WHORING sessions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm already making a mental list of what I have to do when I land.Here is my current list:

Friends and family time
Yum cha and food marathons
Cheap movies (anyone up for gold class?)
Shop till I drop in KL and Bangkok
Visit gramps
Get a tattoo
Hook up with old friends
Buy shoes
Eat more
Go to the gym
Watch my chinese dramas on Astro
Stuff myself as much as I can
Buy clothes
Buy buy buy buy buy
Hug my friends everytime I see them
Drinking and clubbing
Get drunk
Visit the beach
Watch the sunrise and sunset

Any suggestions?

No comments: