Welcome to my world!

Somewhere between my fantasy and what is real

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Dumb and Dumber

Yup that is so me!It is so ironic that the more you study something, the more you tend to take it for granted and forget it when you need it.That's what happened to me during my management finals today.Taking it for granted for being a mass comm major and marketing cert, I totally ignored the Maslow's Chart.Not only did I think it wouldn't come out but I took for granted that my brain would function well and remember all the stages since I see it every single semester so I didn't even bother reviewing it.BAD IDEA!My mind went blank as I tried to force myself to remember.In the end,obviously I screwed it up and ended up putting the wrong stuff.Haha.A tip to those out there,don't try to recall things you learned ages ago during high levels of stress and tiredness.Your brain just won't work,unless of course you are blessed with photographic memory.Makes you feel stupid at the end of the day why you pay so much and waste so much time to have an education when you throw out everything you've learned at the end of every semester and seeing it again the next semester and throwing it out again and etc.Well I guess I will see that chart pop out somewhere again next semester so let me put it up here as a harsh reminder never to overestimate my ability to recall stuff...

No comments: