Welcome to my world!

Somewhere between my fantasy and what is real

Monday, May 7, 2007

You and Me

You said hello

I said goodbye

You searched for a smile

I gave you a frown


You said let’s talk and work things out

I said forget it and it’s just not worth it

You said I’ve changed and am not the same

I say I’ve lost that person that you once knew


You look at me with such disappointment

I secretly smile inside knowing that I’ve hurt us both

You search for that sign of hope

I crush it with a smirk and look of disgust


You turn away from me

I keep more distance from you

You believe that it’s just a phase

I kill all your hopes that it’s temporary


You ask me why

I ignore and pretend nothing is wrong

You ask me how

I shrug and say I have no answer


You can’t help but contradict

I can’t see the need to contemplate

You finally decide to let it go

Just so you know, I’ve given up a long time ago


You don’t know what the past has done

I don’t know what the future will bring

We know it won’t work yet we still hold on

We just wonder what kind of relationship this will bring

2 comments:

Unknown said...

=(

GiGling Guru said...

you and me

copyrighted already

u gonna get sued