Welcome to my world!

Somewhere between my fantasy and what is real

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Final destination

6.55a.m: Just finish revising my stuff for the next 2 final papers.It's surprising how I manage to let myself slack off so much till the last minute to study.I've been awfully distracted by stuff around me but that's not suppose to be an excuse to put off studying till the last minute*shame on me*.Let's hope I don't leave whatever I've managed to memorize at the door when I enter at 8a.m.I don't understand why people have exams at 8a.m!Can't believe I have 3 finals today!!!Oh well, better to get it done faster than wait around.The more you study the more you tend to forget what you have remembered in the first place anyway.The day has just begun and I'm already looking forward to it ending....I can imagine my ragged look by the end of today.Let's hope I don't scare everyone at my interview tomorrow (which I haven't prepared for!)...Haha my friend online is already asking me to go to Perhentian.Now how will I be able to concentrate on what FCF and NPV's are when all I can think of is the warm sun,white sand,beautiful beaches and bikini's all around?The smell on suntan lotion is addictive*starts dreaming*ARRGGHHHH!!!!Why am I writing all these anyway when I should be panicking and doing my last minute studies?*shame shame on me again*.Alrightey...that's all from me.Wish me luck!

No comments: