Welcome to my world!

Somewhere between my fantasy and what is real

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

I miss

I miss your eyes, I miss your smile,

I miss the way you make me laugh

I miss your smell, I miss your voice

I miss the sparkle shining in your eyes

I miss your hands, I miss your face,

I miss the gentle soul behind your mask

I miss your warmth, I miss your hugs,

I miss the comfort of having you close at heart

I miss the talks, I miss the tears

I miss the way you chase away my fears

I miss the sun, I miss the fun,

I miss the endless hours that we shared

I miss our thoughts, I miss our dreams

I miss the bright light that hope beams

I miss the humor, I miss the jokes,

I miss you putting up with my silliness

I miss your tease, I miss your please

I miss the secrets that we have

I miss forever, I miss together,

I miss the promises we made each other

I miss the waves, I miss the stars,

I miss the special spot we use to share

I miss the flowers, I miss the wind,

I miss the old me I left behind

I miss our joy, I miss our memories,

But most of all I miss not wanting to miss you anymore

No comments: