Welcome to my world!

Somewhere between my fantasy and what is real

Monday, May 7, 2007

Pelajar cemerlang???

Emcee:"Sin Yee is definitely an ideal student.She always sits in front of the class and paid close attention (blah blah blah)...She is definitely an A student".
Me:
(thinking to myself) haha.wtf. I get an award for sitting in front of the class and falling asleep with my eyes open?Oh well....*grins and accepts the award*
Just so you guys know,Ling and I were awarded with some academic excellence award.We are pelajar cemerlang of Towson University 2007.fuiyoh...konon glamour.Just a way to cheat our friends and family into paying $25usd for a disgusting dinner in 'our' honor where the ambience matched the disgusting food they served.And I wasn't the only one who thought this was a rip-off.At least we got something out of it.Free dinner for us and a piece of wood and a piece of cardboard in 'our' honor.Hope this will make mummy proud.haha.But thanks for coming guys!Love you long time!We went to XS to 'celebrate' and relax after the event.Here are some photos from the whole night....

Got a light?

Ling and I at XS

Posing in the car

Pelajar cemerlang 2007.haha.

I read today that my university will try to ban smoking by next year.although they say almost 70% of the students don't smoke,30% is still a big number especially when those students are concentrated in a few buildings (business & mass comm&emf).Guess the 'aroma' of second hand smoke and the ever present load of ciggie butts is too much for some people to handle.There was this girl who said she can bring her dogs for walks when the ban is established and not worry her dog will be sick.Wth,I think I know more people who are allergic to pets than second hand smoke!

Oh well...at least I'm graduating end of the year.Glad I don't have to bring my huffing puffing ass 3 blocks away just to puff some more.Cheerios!

No comments: